- Project name: Flyover at Nguyen Tri Phuong str. – 3/2 str. – Ly Thai To str. intersection
- Location: District 10 –Ho Chi Minh city
- Year of commencement: 2013
- Year of completion: 2013
Highlights of the project
- Flyover was built in the direction of Nguyen Tri Phuong – 3/2. Ramps were built on both sides of the flyover; renovating intersections, cutting sidewalks and widening roadbeds;
- The flyover consists of 10 continuous spans, reinforced steel box girder with reinforced concrete deck, arranged in span diagram 32 + 8 × 40 + 32, total length of bridge 388.2m, Cross section includes two steel box girder width B = 9.5m. Slope of box side 1: 4, height of steel beam Hb = 1.2m.
- The bridge deck is made of reinforced concrete with a thickness of at least 175 mm, asphalt concrete using 70mm thick plastic, water-proof layer of spray form.
- Abutments and pier footing are made of cast in place reinforced concrete on prestressed pile foundation D = 0.5m;
- The pier body is made of steel, in straight columns, cross-section is circular; the piers at positions which can be affected by vehicles already stuffed with concrete;; pier crosshead is made of composite steel
Description of advanced science, technology and software applications:
- The flyover project has reduced traffic congestion at Nguyen Tri Phuong – 3/2 – Ly Thai To intersection
- Steel flyover at Nguyen Tri Phuong – 3/2 – Ly Thai To intersection has continuous steel box girder structure
- Main girder manufactured in workshop and erection at the site, foundation, abutment: use centrifugal precast reinforced concrete piles from the factory ..
- Construction solutions suitable for both construction and smooth traffic ensure. Construction duration is only 4 months
- Overall calculation of flyover by RM space frame 2004 software, calculation of local bearing positions by Midas FEA and Ansys