- Project name: Go Vap Flyover
- Location: Binh Thanh Dist. – Ho Chi Minh city
- Year of commencement: 2015
- Year of completion: 2017
Highlights of the project
- Flyover was built in the shape of letter Y, in the direction of Nguyen Oanh – Nguyen Kiem and Pham Ngu Lao – Nguyen Oanh. Ramps were built on both sides of the flyover; renovating intersections, cutting sidewalks and widening roadbeds;
- Ramp 1: Direction Nguyen Oanh – Nguyen Kiem, including 7 continuous spans, combined steel box girder, reinforced concrete deck, span diagram: 25 + 32 + 3 × 40 + 32 + 25 = 234m, the width of ramp: 6m;
- Ramp 2: Direction of Pham Ngu Lao – Nguyen Oanh, including 8 continuous spans, combined steel box girder, reinforced concrete deck, span diagram: 25 + 32 + 4 × 40 + 32 + 25 = 274m, width of ramp: 6m.
- On Nguyen Oanh street: Bridge cross section includes 2 steel box girders, total width: B = 11.75m.
- On the side of Nguyen Kiem and Pham Ngu Lao streets: the cross section consists of a steel box girder, the total width: B = 6.0m.
- Slope of box side 1: 4, height of steel beam Hb = 1.2m. The deck of the bridge is made of reinforced concrete with a thickness of at least 175 mm, asphalt concrete using 70mm thick polymer, spray-proof water-proof layer.
- Platforms, abutments, piers is made from cast in place reinforced concrete on bored pile foundation D = 1.2m.
- Piers body were made of steel, straight columns, circular cross section; The piers at the position can be affected by the vehicle were filled with concrete; pier crosshead is made of composite steel
Description of advanced science, technology and software applications:
- The flyover project has reduced traffic congestion at Gò Vap intersection.
- Go Vap steel flyover has continuous steel box girder structure.
- Main girder manufactured in workshop and erection at the site, foundation, abutment: use centrifugal precast reinforced concrete piles from the factory ..
- Construction solutions suitable for both construction and smooth traffic ensure
- Overall calculation of flyover by RM space frame 2004 software, calculation of local bearing positions by Midas FEA and Ansys