- Project name:Vu Yen Bridge, Haiphong city
- Location: Thuy Nguyen dist. Hai phong city
- Year of commencement: 2017
- Year of completion:2018
Highlights of the project
Vu Yen Bridge is designed with a clearance of 40x7m, using Super T pre-stressed reinforced concrete beams with a length of 38.2m.
Description of advanced science, technology and software applications:
- The solution for bridge layout and for piers crossing the Ruot lon River are suitable for navigation. In order to reduce construction costs, the design team proposed a plan to use Super T beams in combination with widening pier crosshead of the V-pier solution to ensure the required clearance.
- With this solution, the Super T beam structure can still cross river level III. V shaped piers have a high symbolic meaning. The softly designed pier body creates a well-ventilated space under the bridge.
- Calculate the widened pier crosshead P6 and P7 by RM V8i software