- Project name: The flyover at Co Linh str. and Vinh Tuy bridge road intersection
- Location: Long Bien dist., Hanoi city
- Year of commencement: 2016
- Year of completion:2017
Highlights of the project
The flyover consists of 5 spans of cast in place reinforced concrete box girder, The flyover is 211m long and 12m wide
Description of advanced science, technology and software applications:
- Using steel box girder structure with cast in place reinforced concrete, main span 60m, with HL93 load. Calculating bridges by RM V8i software.
- Selecting reasonable structural plans, reducing work construction expenses (Using the 2-body pier plan to avoid box culverts along the direction of Co Linh road, reducing the volume of steel beams);
- Using vertical box culvert solution for the access road to reduce construction time, reduce soft soil treatment costs.
- Design solutions have saved the volume of works, guaranteed progress, reduced construction costs.